Hi,

Thought I'd try sending the message again, maybe you all missed the first
time.

I am using Mysql version 3.22.32 and MyODBC version 2.50.3300 to connect to
a Lotus Approach 97 front-end.  I have been having some problems with
boolean values.

Is there anybody out there that has used Mysql with Lotus Approach, you may
be able to offer me some help.

Regards  ---
Faizal Mangera
Systems Department
CarnaudMetalbox Engineering
Shipley
West Yorkshire
BD17 7AY

Tel:  01274 846386
Fax:  01274 846201

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it.  Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication.  Thank you.