Hello,
    I have setup MySql and MyODBC on an NT4 machine and I have granted access for
several users to a database called test.  I can open databases with a link table in
access, but I can't export them or edit the databases in design view.  When I try to
change the database with design view I get the following error "Table 'ryan' is a
linked table with some properties that can't be modified."  And when I try to export a
database to the remote MyODBC sorce I get this error "ODBC -- call failed.

[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager (#0)'

I think that the problem involves access since I can edit the database fields and
stuff from another program I downloaded called urSQL Utility.  Does anyone know what
the problem is and how to fix it.

Thanks,
    Ryan Stout