At 15:16 20/02/2001 -0700, Ryan Stout wrote:
Hi!
To have an updatable record set on Access, you need to have a
primary key or selected a column as primary key when you
make the linkage of the table.
Regards,
Miguel
>Hello,
>     I have setup MySql and MyODBC on an NT4 machine and I have granted
> access for several users to a database called test.  I can open databases
> with a link table in access, but I can't export them or edit the
> databases in design view.  When I try to change the database with design
> view I get the following error "Table 'ryan' is a linked table with some
> properties that can't be modified."  And when I try to export a database
> to the remote MyODBC sorce I get this error "ODBC -- call failed.
>
>[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager (#0)'
>
>I think that the problem involves access since I can edit the database
>fields and stuff from another program I downloaded called urSQL
>Utility.  Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it.
>
>Thanks,
>     Ryan Stout

   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   http://www.mysql.com/
  / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__  Miguel Solórzano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/  São Paulo, Brazil
        <___/                  Development Team