hello everybody,

I am a newbie to database. I have two quetions,
1- I am using MySQL which I intalled with the Mandrake 7.2. I have lots
of data in txt file format with a date field having a configuration like
dd/mm/yyyy and I have to use it in that format. but MySQL have a
yyyy/mm/dd how can I change this setup in MySQL?

2- Data in the txt file have a configuration like
data1|data2|dd/mm/yyyy|data4| and I want this txt file to be inserted in
a table that I created. I am using

LOAD DATA INFILE "/home/user/fee.txt" into table fee_policy fields
terminated by '|' lines terminated by '/n';

but I can just insert the first row and not the rest, how can I upload
all data in the table fee_policy? and due to the question 1, date field
is inserted like 20dd/mm/yy and the last 2 digit of yyyy is omited.

thanks in advance for all of your help.
altay