Hello,

>And
>SELECT COUNT(*) FROM FILM WHERE COMMENT IS NULL:
>
>returns what?

Sure, I forgot to mention that I know it's all about the
NULL values, i can correct the "problem" (maybe not a
problem but I think it's a weird behavior) i just don't
understand why?

The query you mentioned returns 35, added to #"!deleted"
equals the total row count.

It just seems to be weird that a subset and its complement
does not equal the whole table. So the thing is:

#"!deleted" doesn't include "#NULL" as the set filtered by
the clause 'WHERE comment!="deleted"' doesn't include NULL
value comments. This is what I don't understand.

Bye:
         PP.