From: mysql-digest-help [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 1:16 PM
To: mysql
Cc: warren
Subject: myODBC

Hi there

I have an ODBC connection to my database, but I want the ability to
specify
the username and password with my code when the connection is made. At
the
moment I just use the values entered when I setup the ODBC connection
but
this is most definatelly not what I want.

Thanks
Warren

Warren van der Merwe
Software Director