I have re-read the appropriate manual sections several times, trying to
decide what is the best option for my database table types. I am using
3.32.37 on
Linux, and am torn between InnoDB, BDB, and Gemini table types. Transaction
handling is very important for my application (commit, rollback, etc.).

I am leaning toward InnoDB at this point but was wondering if anyone could
offer any information, other than what is in the manual, regarding the pros
and cons of these table types.

TIA

Kevin McBrearty
ATG Automation Technologies Group Ltd.