I am designing an in house database app. for sales/contact management.
We've identified out about 75 things to know about a customer/contact
from there name all the way to where they went to highschool.  Should
all these attributes be in one table since they all describe the contact
or should they be broken up into seperate tables like education,
professional backround,  business backtound special interests?