Hi.

I'm using the C API to access mySQL database (trying to reuse a lot of
existing

software, mixing an old database & mySQL, but it's not the point).

Due the way the old database (named Ideafix) run the keys sometimes the
translated

query produce too many rows (running out ot memory) although I need just
one.

I would like to know if there's any way to get one row at a time
returning quickly

(not efficient, of course) but it would work.

How I would must to do this ? By now I use:

result = mysql_store_result(connection);

row = mysql_fech_row(result);

Thanks. Regards.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ARGENTINA.