PaPa,

It comes from external source together with Relevance value (float),

Then you need to ORDER BY that func.

PB

-----

Papalagi Pakeha wrote:
Hi,

It comes from external source together with Relevance value (float),
where the first ID has highest relevance and subsequent IDs are in
decreasing order.

For example:
109k7   1.79
s3x6     1.34
sxmns  1.21
wt57     0.93

I could use these numbers in the query as well if it helps.

PaPa