Hi :
First of all I've test for a short period MYSQL, I
think is great ,,, recently I was navigating MYSQL.COM
and I found and read about the dispute with MYSQL.ORG
I enter the site to see what it was ...
I notice they promote a type of table name GEMINI ...
that support the ACID properties ...

What I understand is that MYSQL.COM <> MYSQL.ORG, but
does MYSQL.COM has a table type same as GEMINI ( GEMINI does not complies
with GPL according
to what I read)
that support the ACID PROPERTIES ( TRANSACTIONS ) (MyIsam, Inodb ?) ...

Sorry if someone already post this Question, and sounds like
a echo to all of you, but I am really interest in using MYSQL
to develop a project and I am evaluating it ...

Thanks a lot