We are writing a book about MySQL. There will be emphasis on using MySQL with
perl/php, .net & java. The publisher needs lots of emphasis on SPs and nested
subqueries. We need to be able to write about implementing biz rules using table
constraints, which means FKs. Your site says 4.1 is to have support for nested subQs,
SPs and FKs with an alpha in "early 2002", which is now but 4.0 is still alpha!

1. When can we have a 4.1 supporting nested subqueries, SPs & FKs?

2. What would be a good way for us to be in your devel/test loop?

Peter Brawley
Arthur Fuller