[snip]
has anybody ever seen this? And knows what it means?
thx.

You have an error in your SQL syntax near 's self-supporting ribbed form was
probably not strong enough to render the desig' at line 1
[/snip]

Ye, we have all seen this. It means that there is something wrong with your
query. However, we cannot help you to figure that out because you have not
provided enough information, such as the entire query or information about
the table(s) your are querying.

Jay

sql, mysql, query

* Want to meet other PHP developers *
* in your area? Check out:          *
* http://php.meetup.com/            *
* No developer is an island ...     *

"A day without sunshine is, like, night."