EEK

Tables structures :P

mysql> describe CompanyDetails;
+-------------------+-------------------------------+------+-----+---------+
----------------+
| Field             | Type                          | Null | Key | Default |
Extra          |
+-------------------+-------------------------------+------+-----+---------+
----------------+
| CompanyID         | tinyint(4) unsigned           |      | PRI | NULL    |
auto_increment |
| CompanyActive     | enum('1','0')                 |      | MUL | 0       |

| CompanySuspended  | enum('0','1','2','3','4','5') |      | MUL | 0       |

<snip>

mysql> describe CompanyDNSZones;
| Field        | Type
| Null | Key | Default     | Extra          |
| MUL |             |                |