Hello,
I have installed MySQL on a PC with Windows NT. As the
MySQL dir is not on c:, I have copied the 'mysql.ini'
file to c:, and I have edited it to MySQL work with
InnoDB tables. All has been working fine, but this
morning, when I have tried to start up MySQL with the
command "mysqld-max --standalone" (as usually) I have
got the message:
"mysqld-max: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't exist"
in the 'mysql.err' file.

I have found that I start up MySQL with: "mysqld-max
-Sg --standalone", then it works.

How can I solve the problem to be able to start up
mysqld-max with the full functionality (without use
-Sg option)?

Please, can you help me?

Thanks in advance

José Fernández