Hi,
I didn't notice in the other e-mail, but the syntax of mysqlimport says
everything.. :-)
mysqlimport is like "LOAD DATA INFILE" and imports data to ONE table.
To use your UM.txt you may use:
# mysql test < UM.txt

For further explanation of mysqlimport:

# mysqlimport --help
Loads tables from text files in various formats.  The base name of the
text file must be the name of the table that should be used.

OR

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/mysqlimport.html

shell> mysqlimport [options] database textfile1 [textfile2 ...]

For each text file named on the command-line, mysqlimport strips any
extension from the filename and uses the result to determine which table
to import the file's contents into. For example, files named
`patient.txt', `patient.text', and `patient' would all be imported into
a table named patient.

--
Diana Soares