I like it also, but of all things, I have trouble with the display on Internet
Explorer sometimes, strange only because everybody seems to write everything to be
IE compatible nowadays, and it hangs, so I use Mozilla on it and have never had a
problem. It makes some nice printouts of the table structures. And as was
mentioned, it does have the raw query window, so you can do practically anything
in it that you could do from the command line...

Kelley