>> 1.) If you want to have an "easy way tool" for creating your reports -
>> use MS Access
Yep if you know Access

WF> --  Tools are for dummy users, Clever users create tools. --
Clever users select the best way they can do things for themselves
What is best depends on user knowledge and objectives ( best could mean
"cheapest" or "fastest" or "least learning curve" or "steepest
learning curve" etc etc )

For me for example having Borland C++ Builder and Rave Reports and
being skilled in working with these tools the best would probably mean to
convert c++ code in question from MS Visual Studio to Borland C++ Builder and use
Rave as reporting tool (BTW Rave has PDFRenderer and HTMLRenderer to
convert Rave reports to PDF and HTML)

For those who used to work with Crystal Reports the best would probably mean
working with Crystal Reports.