are you doing this insert in any sort of loop?  if you emailed yourself the
final query, or printed it on the screen and then ran it directly into
mysql...do you get the same results?

Jeff

                      "Dan Greene"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      active.com>                  cc:

                                                   Subject:  FW: When inserting data
it insert 2 records one correct and one blank!
                      10/09/2003 10:43 AM

sending on to list while I think... ;)