On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 03:03:59PM -0400, Anderson, James H [IT] wrote:
> Is there one that's especially outstanding?

I haven't read it front to back, but I have an affinity for New Rider's
"MySQL" by Paul DuBois.  (It's where I picked up PHP, and has been a useful
reference for me these days, as I work as a newbie MySQL coder :^) )

I've also got O'Reilly's "MySQL Cookbook" (also by DuBois) sitting here
on my desk, and have found it useful to get some real-world questions
answered quickly.

'course, I'm working at a tech. book store right now, so I'll no doubt
start poking my nose in the dozen other titles we have sitting on the
shelf here. :^)

-bill!

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!