Cheap books -> http://www.bookpool.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 4:16 PM
To: Anderson, James H [IT]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Which is the best MySQL book?

At 02:03 PM 10/9/2003, you wrote:
>Is there one that's especially outstanding?
>
>Thanks,
>
>jim
>
>--

Jim,
         MySQL Cookbook also by Paul Dubois is also a good read. I got both
books (including MySQL 2nd Edition) at a 30% discount off the list price
plus another $10 off with a coupon plus free shipping. So don't pay retail
(unless you have plenty of $$).

         I got one book from Amazon and the other from Chapters. You need
to search around for a coupon site and you'll usually find a $10 off coupon
that can be applied to each bookstore.  Since there was free shipping it
didn't cost me anything to order it from 2 different locations.

         If they were any cheaper, Paul would have to pay me to take
them.<vbg>

Mike (el cheapo)