Hi,

Since joining the list I'm getting about 6 virus emails a day.  Fortunately
the firewall is stripping them for me and just sending me alerts telling me
the virus and the sender of the mail e.g.

The message senders were
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The message title was latest internet security pack
The message date was 4 Nov 2003 09:58:03 +0100
The virus or unauthorised code identified in the email is
/var/qmail/queue/split/0/attach/422738_7X_PM10_EMS_MA-X=2DMSDOWNLOAD__instal
ler355.exe
        Found the W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED] virus !!!

I think it is unfortunate, and people should be aware of this, but it's just
one of those things that happen...  oh well!

Thanks,

Mike