I've been on this list since 1997 and have probably received hundreds or
thousands of viruses in that time.  The only impact I've ever noticed is that
people who use MUAs that allow viruses to interact with their OS will mention it
to the list when they occur.

If you have such an MUA, I agree with Mike:  accept it or find an MUA that only
does things related to mail and not a bunch of other things like forwarding
viruses (should only forward manually or via your MTA).

Consider a different mailer, or update your virus definitions at all times.

Either way, it doesn't affect anyone who don't run windows and esp. Look Out!!!
MUA.

Nuf said?

Thanks,

Van