Hello.

As the owner of a shiny new Intel Core Duo powered iMac and a
faithful MythTV user, I decided I wanted to try to build an Intel
version of mythfrontend for OS X.  Using a slightly modified version
of mythtv/contrib/osx-packager.pl (just to get newer versions of
MySQL and qt-mac, and to disable the DVD playback features, as I
don't need them and they weren't compiling anyway), I was able to
build all of the prerequesites, and got the build of MythTV to start.

It ran into a problem, however.  It looks like it happens the first
time it tries to run the linker.  Here is the last command it ran,
followed by the error messages it spewed...

<Snip>

ld: Undefined symbols:
magicF2W
wm0101
wm1010
wm1100
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [libmythavcodec-0.18.2.0.18.2.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sub-libavcodec] Error 2
make: *** [sub-libs] Error 2
[osx-pkg] Failed system call: " /usr/bin/make " with error code 2
Died at osx-packager.pl line 760.

I searched the archives, but didn't find anything relevant.  Any help
would be appreciated.

These undefined symbols seem to be related to ffmpeg. A place to start would by to post the output of configure so we can tell how it is detecting your cpu. Also, it looks like you are building 18.2 instead of head? If this is the case, you might try building head instead.

Geoff