I know I hardly ever post here anymore, but I do read -- I guess I am 
mostly a lurker now.  Life has gotten in the way.

Anyway, I am asking for a dust extractor from Santa this year, and I was 
wondering if anyone had opinions on them.  I am mostly looking at the 
Sunflower, which seems kind of cool, but I am wondering if it really 
works with acrylic dust, as I don't do gels anymore?  I have also looked 
at the Luraco, but I have heard it is kind of noisy?

Would love to hear from those who have either one.  Thanks :)
(P.S. I did see the thread a while back, but was wondering if anyone new 
had gotten either one since then)


-- 
            Amy Lunde in Denver, CO
        Ahhhtistry Hair and Nail Salon
           http://www.ahhhtistry.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to