Sounds reasonable, and cheaper than the Sunflower, though it says the 
Sunflower is also a fume extractor, so that is kind of nice, even though 
  no one really complains about the ac odor.  The one thing I am trying 
to avoid is dusty clothes :D  I have a lot of clients who come during 
lunch and don't like going back to work with the dust on them (I don't 
blame them... I leave work each day looking like I have a job in a 
cocaine factory).  Does it cut down (or better yet eliminate) the dusty 
clothes? :)

(P.S. a WTAC wouldn't work for me as my table is glass, so that one is out)

Pati wrote:
> But...in reality it is not the "heavy" dust that we should be worried 
> about!  It is the dust that is light and travels into our breathing 
> space that is our worry....
> I used mine for ac only and it did a great job IMHO....there was minimal 
> dust or clumps on my table and cleaning it up was a breeze..I just used 
> the handpiece with the vacuum attached and voila it was clean! 1 
> second.  If I had to measure i would say about 1/4 teaspoon of 
> "dust"???  maybe...


-- 
            Amy Lunde in Denver, CO
        Ahhhtistry Hair and Nail Salon
           http://www.ahhhtistry.com

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to