Welcome to our world!!! iPhone users. I'm not sure if it will work but the "Pogo stylus" works for the iPhone and mimics your finger tip. If you google it you'll find it no problem. It is obvious the people making the screen decisions are MEN. I miss my phone/palm pilot. It LOVED my nails.
:) Elaine On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 1:14 PM, Tammy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Ok everyone....I've read how lots of you use a Blackberry and love them. > Ok. I just got the new Blackberry Storm with the touch screen. I CAN'T USE > THE END OF MY NAILS!!! I'm so pissed on one hand, but absolutely LOVE the > 3.2 pixel camera that takes better up-close pictures than some digital > cameras I've seen, on the other hand. What in the H*** do I do now? I want > to keep this phone soooooo bad, but I have to use my knuckle to push letters > for texting, or chosoing options. How do all of you do this?!? HELP!! Also, > what programs should I be getting with this device? > > Hoping for answers, > Tammy Smith > Eugene, OR > > > > -- Elaine T. Watson Star Nail International Vice President of Marketing and Sales Global Education Director 800.782.7624 extension 321 fax 661.257.5847 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Blog: itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
