Tammy,
I have an Iphone and you have to use the pads of your fingers.  You will get 
used to it.  I kinda freaked out too!!!!  But, I will not give up my Iphone 
even when at&t took away my 25% discount I USED to get on my plan.  
Don't give up.  Be patient and it will come..:)
 Caralyn Brown
20 Digits Nail Spa
PersoNAILized care for your 20 Digits
Bartlett (Memphis) TN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
20digitsnailspa.com 




________________________________
From: Tammy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:14:46 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Blackberry Dilemna


Ok everyone....I've read how lots of you use a Blackberry and love them. Ok. I 
just got the new Blackberry Storm with the touch screen. I CAN'T USE THE END OF 
MY NAILS!!! I'm so pissed on one hand, but absolutely LOVE the 3.2 pixel camera 
that takes better up-close pictures than some digital cameras I've seen, on the 
other hand. What in the H*** do I do now? I want to keep this phone soooooo 
bad, but I have to use my knuckle to push letters for texting, or chosoing 
options. How do all of you do this?!?  HELP!! Also, what programs should I be 
getting with this device?

Hoping for answers,
Tammy Smith
Eugene, OR


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to