Hello Everyone,
 
I have a very special client, who has also become a dear friend to me, who  
will be 
leaving in a couple of weeks to the area I mentioned in the subject  matter.
 
She is pure joy and would be a wonderful winter addition to your  clientele.
 
If you are in this area, please contact me as soon as possible, so that I  
can let
her know she will have a tech in her area.
 
Thank You !
 
Della Diver Kemp
**************One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, 
and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com 
today!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212962939x1200825291/aol?redir=http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp
%26icid=aolcom40vanity%26ncid=emlcntaolcom00000001)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to