Barb, Thanks for the advise. Believe me, I have tried the end of nail thing. In fact, I'm so used to my nails of 29 years, in my mind's eye, the end of my finger IS the end of my nail. But the new touch screen will only work when it feels your warm skin. There are no buttons like you have. So I don't know what I'll do. So far, the knuckle thing is really slowing me down and is very frustrating. But I do love that camera!!!
Thanks again, :D Tammy Smith Eugene, OR From: Barb Boran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:18:10 -0600 To: <[email protected]> Subject: NailTech:: Re: Blackberry Dilemna how about just using the corner of your nailtip. Â that is what i do. i dont however have a blackberry i have a palm centro with very small keys. HUGS Barb Boran [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Nov 24, 2008, at 3:14 PM, Tammy wrote: Ok everyone....I've read how lots of you use a Blackberry and love them. Ok. I just got the new Blackberry Storm with the touch screen. I CAN'T USE THE END OF MY NAILS!!! I'm so ticked on one hand, but absolutely LOVE the 3.2 pixel camera that takes better up-close pictures than some digital cameras I've seen, on the other hand. What in the H*** do I do now? I want to keep this phone soooooo bad, but I have to use my knuckle to push letters for texting, or chosoing options. How do all of you do this?!? HELP!! Also, what programs should I be getting with this device? Hoping for answers, Tammy Smith Eugene, OR --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
