Interesting, no I haven't tried either one of those. I was just talking to my 
father and his shoulder is hurting. He has a torn rotory cuff and doesn't have 
insurance. Surgery costs $30,000.Wonder if it would help him. I will check into 
it.Thanks. Glad to hear it has helped you so much.
 
Angie Wingerter




________________________________
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 5:40:51 PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: My hands and wrists hurt

Hi Angie,
Have you tried acupuncture and reflexology?  These modalities have literally 
saved my life?  I have some major back issues that I was told by two different 
spine surgeons my issues would require surgery, with no guarantee's.  So before 
putting myself under the knife, my PT recommended acupuncture, I am a Certified 
Reflexologist, and work on myself frequently (although I don't get the same 
results as when someone else is working on me and I am completely relaxed), 
this helps to immediately relieve pain when I am having spasms. The acupuncture 
over time has helped my body heal itself, one year ago, I could hardly walk.  I 
was taking at least 12 Advil daily and Flexeril, I am now taking nothing.  
Acupuncture and Reflexology have become my natural pain relievers.

JMO.

Mary Jo Zwirowski
Tipz n Toez, Ltd. ~ www.tipzntoezltd.com
Naperville, IL




________________________________
Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to