Great information Pam, thank you !

The thing that helped me the most with  pain after my 2 car crashes (2 in 3 
weeks, totaled both cars, neither one was  my fault!)  was... MAGNETS!   Run to 
the drug store, and buy  either the stick on dot magnets for magnet therapy, 
or the wrist band/brace  that already has the magnets in it. I swear it was 
the first night I ever  slept thru the night after that second accident!  And 
it 
was months after  the accident before my client sort of casually suggested I 
try a magnet and  put one in my wrist brace.  The magnets worked better than 
all the anti  inflamatories they prescribed, all the pain killers they 
prescribed,  everything!   Honestly, there are lots of books out there on 
magnet  
therapy, but all I can tell you is that it DOES work, and that my physical  
therapist said she is very much in favor of using the magnets.  I hope it  
works as 
well for you as it did for me! 
Pam
Nail Designs  
Ohio





**************Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and 
favorite sites in one place.  Try it now. 
(http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000010)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to