Hi Pam,
    Sorry that this is so long. I know exactly how you  feel.  I have been 
looking for this product for about 8 years now.   And your right, the only way 
to get it off is to file it.  It truly is  indestructible.  The bad thing about 
it is that if one does happen to  break, then your in big trouble.  I had a 
new client come in with a broken  one once and the nail broke across the nail 
plate.  She said she had closed  it in a door or something.  No soaking or 
nipping or trying to get it to  lift it would get it off.  I was puzzled!  I 
asked 
her what it was and  she didn't know the name but she explained how they did 
it and it sounds just  like yours.  So anyway, I tried to do a little research 
on it and yes, I'm  ashamed to admit it but I went and got my nails done.  
This stuff is  remarkable.  I went 2 months without a lift or chip.  I never 
had 
to  file down at the cuticle either.  It was beveled and looked so  natural.  
I finally just filled with acrylic.  The woman told me it  was called HOJA. 
Since I have never been able to find it, I believe she lied to  me. I don't do 
any type of gels but it did look like a thick clear top  coat.  It was in a 
brown bottle and had to be cured.  They looked like  glass when I was done.  
Maybe if there is anyone out there who is more  experienced with gels, maybe 
they 
would know what it is.  I'm sorry but it  makes me mad.  They have taken over 
our industry. If anyone knows, please  pass the info to me too,  thanks  
Maggie
 
 
In a message dated 1/1/2009 8:17:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

What the heck are some of these nail shops using as a topcoat?  You  know the 
stuff, 100% pure acetone won't remove it, it has to be filed off,  etc.  What 
is this stuff?  It is indestructible!  Anyone know  the brand?  All I can get 
out of these stray clients is that it comes in  a brown bottle and they sit 
under a lamp for a few minutes after.   
Pam
Nail Designs 
Ohio

 
____________________________________
Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. _Get  it Now_ 
(http://toolbar.aol.com/spinner/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000020) .  




**************New year...new news.  Be the first to know what is making 
headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to