Lynette, please dont forget to let me know too, thanks
 
 
In a message dated 1/1/2009 8:45:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Pam,  
If you archive this you will find that Maggie told me what it was some  time 
ago. I would archive it for you but I am using the phone and it takes  longer 
than the laptop!! 
I plan on getting my daughter to get it from the  place in Chicago. 
Buenos dias,
Lynnette  
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile 
 
____________________________________
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 21:17:02  -0500
To: <[email protected]>
Subject:  NailTech:: What do they use as a topcoat?
What the heck are some of these nail shops using as a topcoat?  You  know the 
stuff, 100% pure acetone won't remove it, it has to be filed off,  etc.  What 
is this stuff?  It is indestructible!  Anyone know  the brand?  All I can get 
out of these stray clients is that it comes in  a brown bottle and they sit 
under a lamp for a few minutes after.   
Pam
Nail Designs 
Ohio

 
____________________________________
Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. _Get  it Now_ 
(http://toolbar.aol.com/spinner/download.html?ncid=emlweusdown00000020) .  






**************New year...new news.  Be the first to know what is making 
headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to