So you polish your client's natural nail and then put gel over top? how do you get the gel to stay on the wet polish?Michelle Phoenix, Proprietor Wet Paint Nail Spa 141 Huron Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138 617.868.0620 www.wetpaintnailspa.com
From: [email protected]: [email protected]: NailTech:: Re: Night nightDate: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 10:37:34 -0500 If its PITA to come off, would it be just a UV TopCoat like YN’s Finish? If it was over Polish, maybe they are using ZOYA’s polish with a UV TopCoat. I believe that ZOYA is the only polish that you can use under a Gel. I use it on clients that like to go forever with the same polish colour. However I do charge extra for this as it is a PITA to file off! Dayna Days of Beauty Ontario - CANADA From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jacki shermanSent: Friday, January 02, 2009 10:04 AMTo: [email protected]; nail googlegroupsSubject: NailTech:: Re: Night night If it is a PITA to get it off then you wouldn't recommend using it on polish just p/w's right? Instead of the UV that we currently use. I saw the small ones on this site Elfa Non Yellow UV Top Coat1/2 ozby Elfa Save more without compromising the results. $5.95 (says UV Cured) This one isn't in the brown bottle but they probably just buy empty bottles and refill them they buy in bulk! gallon $34.95 No Chip Acrylic Sealer1/2 ozby Elfa More than just a top coat, get better results. $6.25 (Air dry) Elfa Airbrush Sealer0.5 ozby Elfa Protect your air brush designs from wear and tear. $4.50 (Air Dry) Amber Glass Bottle w/cap and brush - 1/2 ozEachby ProTool Fill with your favorite bulk products. As low as $0.37 Check out there Acrylic says no MMA I know that I've heard there AC works better than any other AC on the market. I think worth the price to check it out. To: [email protected]: NailTech:: Re: Night nightFrom: [email protected]: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 14:01:27 +0000Jacki,I think this "could" be it because anyone who has come here with it on said it is UV cured. Elfa Non Yellow UV Top CoatI will see if they have it in smaller bottles since I would not want the gallon if it is not the product. Also just so everyone knows--this is a PITA to get off. Buenos dias,LynnetteSent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile From: Jacki sherman Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:16:05 +0000To: nail googlegroups<[email protected]>Subject: NailTech:: RE: Night night thank you I'll be on till like 2:30 or so if not I'll come to chat Sunday night. To: [email protected]: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?From: [email protected]: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:13:45 +0000Jacki,I am not by my computer and it is taking too long to load on the BB. I will look tomorrow morning. I was falling asleep with the phone in my hand and the vibrations woke me up!!!! Lol. Off to sleep and phone on silent. I will get back to you before Sabbath. Buenos noches,Lynnette Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile From: Jacki sherman Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 05:10:00 +0000To: nail googlegroups<[email protected]>Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?LynnetteDo you think the product in this email is the stuff? To: [email protected]: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?From: [email protected]: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:58:53 +0000Jacki,They use it over polish. It is impervious to acetone. If you find the actual stuff, please let us know. Buenos noches,LynnetteSent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile From: Jacki sherman Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 04:56:17 +0000To: nail googlegroups<[email protected]>Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?I found it in the brown bottle this stuff sounds wonderful i'll need to go to vietnamese supply to see if I could get some of this stuff. Do they only use it on p/w's or over polish.http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=56&ItemId=50459& Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 19:17:12 -0800From: [email protected]: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?To: [email protected] This is the "stuff". You will need acetone to soak it off.http://www.nailsuperstore.com/store/item.aspx?DepartmentId=23&ItemId=46799&F_Keywords=acrylic+sealer&F_All=Y&F_Search=YIt is almost as "glue" top coat. It takes a bit longer to dry, no need for UV light.It is best to use for French manicure, nail art, airbrush, ...or even on natural nails.Good luck--- On Fri, 1/2/09, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote: From: [email protected] <[email protected]>Subject: NailTech:: Re: What do they use as a topcoat?To: [email protected]: Friday, January 2, 2009, 2:44 AM Pam, If you archive this you will find that Maggie told me what it was some time ago. I would archive it for you but I am using the phone and it takes longer than the laptop!! I plan on getting my daughter to get it from the place in Chicago. Buenos dias,Lynnette Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile From: [email protected]: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 21:17:02 -0500To: <[email protected]>Subject: NailTech:: What do they use as a topcoat? What the heck are some of these nail shops using as a topcoat? You know the stuff, 100% pure acetone won't remove it, it has to be filed off, etc. What is this stuff? It is indestructible! Anyone know the brand? All I can get out of these stray clients is that it comes in a brown bottle and they sit under a lamp for a few minutes after. PamNail Designs Ohio Get a free MP3 every day with the Spinner.com Toolbar. Get it Now. </html</html</html</html --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
<<inline: ~WRD000.jpg>>
