I agree with Pati too!! This week I did 10 pedis. This was in a deep freeze we are having here. I tell my clients that it is the maintenance on their feet. The polish is just the icing on the cake. When they see it this way, they come back every four weeks. Manis and pedis will keep you in the money. Who said you have to do artificials to be a nailtech?!!!!!!! Buenos dias, Lynnette Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
-----Original Message----- From: [email protected] Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:28:41 To: <[email protected]> Subject: NailTech:: Re: hi I agree. Pedi clients who love what you do are so amazingly loyal. AC clients may come and go to chop shops to save money, but do someone's feet well and they're yours forever. Good luck! Kathryn ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%2 6bcd=DecemailfooterNO62) --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
