Marsha, ..... I can be evil when faced down with unwanted nutty activity  lol 
so, I most certainly would have if it was obvious he was doing it on  
purpose. 
 
Missy
 
 
 
In a message dated 2/4/2009 1:00:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

You wouldn't....................would you?  ROTFLMAO  over this whole 
thread!!!!

Marsha McDonald Rubino
Gimme Nails @ Red Union Salon
713 E. 13th St.  Upper Suite
Whitefish, Montana
[email protected]



 
____________________________________
 From: "[email protected]"  <[email protected]>
To:  [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 9:52:28  PM
Subject: NailTech:: Re: My  client exposed himself during a pedi.

Too bad it's too late to add that one to my "Salon Bloopers" article I  
wrote! 
 
Jill Clark
 
 
In a message dated 2/3/2009 8:34:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email protected] writes:

Athena,
 
I applaud you on staying so calm and professional lol. I  don't think I could 
of been professional the 2nd time around. If it was  abundantly clear that he 
intended to do it, the 2nd time, I wouldn't have  let him get away with a 
simple towel and hope he covers himself. I would had  offered him a special 
pedicure that included a fancy hot cocoa and made sure  it was 250 degrees when 
I 
accidentally spilled it onto his lap. Gauze will  be covering them next time 
they "accidentally" fall out. 
 
 
Missy Kalico-Johnson
Otsego, Michigan








Licensed Nail Tech
Student  Instructor
Nail Salon Owner
Entity Charter Member of the Founders Club  - Advantage #67412
4 time NailPro Certified Pedicure Safety &  Protection Specialist
_http://www.myspace.com/kaliconails_ (http://www.myspace.com/kaliconails) 




Missy Kalico-Johnson
Otsego, Michigan

Licensed Nail  Tech
Student Instructor
Nail Salon Owner
Entity Charter Member of the  Founders Club - Advantage #67412
4 time NailPro Certified  Pedicure Safety & Protection Specialist
_http://www.myspace.com/kaliconails_ (http://www.myspace.com/kaliconails) 


**************Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499. 
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to