All I have to say is EWwwwwwwww... Gross!   ~Ha Ha

 
  
____________________________________
 
From:  [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of athena elliott
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:40  PM
To: nailtech
Subject: NailTech:: My client exposed  himself during a pedi.
Heeey Yall......I KNOW that line caught your attention  for sure! So let me 
fill ya in on some back ground for a min.
Husband and  wife. Late 60's maybe he is even 70. Good shape...very busy and 
pretty sharp.  They are new to me as a standing Mani/Pedi back to back every 3 
weeks since  Nov.
The husband use to be a work out fanatic and body builder and still  see 
himself as one. I would say he looks like  N Y Mayor Giuliani .  
They come in separate cars ..her first then him yeh.  Well 3 wks ago  we are 
havin crazy weather and it's like 80 degrees and so he comes in with  shorts 
on. The  minute I have him pull his foot out of the water his BALLS FALL OUT ON 
MY  CHAIR!  IT is right on  MY HORIZON.............SHOCK is not even close to 
it...........omg  ..I was so blown away..cuz    A)  is was HUGE and B) it was 
on my chair and C) I could not utter not one single  word. 
Tell you what I did  do... I did a freakin 20 min pedicure....and moved str8 
into his manicure.  

Ok so after he leaves well you know the gossip...I tell his  stylist who is 
mortified!.... 
Fast forward 3 weeks to yesterday.  Ok I got his  wife dryin her nails, 
trying to keep her a lil longer and tryin to get him in  the chair before she 
leaves. I notice he is taken his sweet time..and really  doesn't get in... till 
she 
leaves.  Im startin to get hotter than a  burnin stump.....and I don't mean 
that way either!!   

So....I sit down and sure enuf his sac hits the  chair again!     Well this 
time I get a towel and tell  him...So and So.....YOUR TESTICLES ARE  PEEPIN 
HERE IS A TOWEL!

He gets red in the face and changes  the sub but I notice that he slowly 
works his towel off that ..aahem area and  and now , they are starin me in the 
face again. I declare the pedicure has  come to and end and he makes no bones 
about it. I do his manicure and he pays  and leaves.


Ok First time I'm in HYPER SHOCK....the second time I  tell him his balls are 
peepin right...didn't work.   .well huney let  me tell you what Im gonna 
say.... the next time he tries  that perv crap  on me again!!!  When he sits 
down 
I am  gonna hand him a a new pair of Fruit of the Looms underwear... and say " 
Since  you are havin such a problem keepin your sac in your shorts  I thought 
 you could use some underwear.......cuz I don't want  to see them peekin back 
at me  again ever again OR WE WILL HAVE  TO ASK YOUR WIFE FOR HELP!!!!! 
Capish?

That just offends the crap out of me.!!    
-- 
Athena  Elliott  ANT,MNT
SPAthena Healthy Pedicures- Happy  Feet
[email protected]>Beautytech

_www.MediNailTech.com_ (http://www.medinailtech.com/) 
[email protected]

_www.MinxHouston.com_ (http://www.minxhouston.com/) 




**************Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499. 
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://ad.doubleclick.
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/NailTech?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to