Me too, something like "message faulure daemon"....... Something of the sort
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: "DiPrete, JoAnn" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:53:53 
To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
Subject: RE: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....

JoAnn from Ultronics here, and I am getting this also....

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
[email protected]
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 3:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....

OMG YIKES....Gmail is sending me all kinds of "delivered to" in reply to this 
thread...and I never replied!!!  So I am so sorry everyone if something weird 
shows up.  I'm even on a brand new work laptop that I just started using 
yesterday!!!

SORRY
Elaine


Elaine T. Watson
Star Nail International
Vice President of Marketing and Sales
Global Education Director
800.782.7624 extension 321
fax 661.257.5847
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Blog: itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com<http://itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com>

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:38 PM, Arpi Sekeryan 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Lynnette,
I file off a bit then put acetone on cotton+wrap with aluminum+then put on the 
hot mitts for 10 minutes+then I file off what's left. It doesn't come off like 
acrylic, it comes off in chunks...
Arpi Sekeryan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 20:10:33
To: <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
Subject: NailTech:: More on S-O-G....

Hola everyone!! Greetings from chilly Pennsylvania!
I have some questions again with this "soak off" gel.
I had VERY good results with my first guinea pig. She works in the post office 
and her nails take LOTS of abuse. First chip was two weeks later.
BUT-- I went to soak this stuff off and LO and BEHOLD the gel does NOT soak 
off. I filed a bit and it did not budge!!!!!
So I wound up e-filing it off!!!!
What are you soaking off with?
Does it come off like acrylic or does it just come off in one piece?
Or the layers you apply?
This stuff stuck like mma

Help!
Muchas gracias,
Lynnette
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:nailtech%[email protected]>.
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]<mailto:nailtech%[email protected]>.
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.



--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


Reply via email to