Nothing like being singled out!!!! LOL. Not me-- I do not do the receipt thing and stopped using Outlook when it kept auto deleting mail!!!! Hope you find the "culprit!" Buenos dias, Lynnette Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
-----Original Message----- From: Debbie Doerrlamm <[email protected]> Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:54:58 To: <[email protected]> Subject: NailTech:: re: the mail delivered receipt mails Someone on the list has their email set to sent a "delivered receipt" set ON.. my guess is it might be Elaine, but it could be Arpi, Lynnette, or my best is Kim T .. so can you call please check your Outlook and receipt settings.. if you have trouble finding the setting please email me privately At 03:46 PM 12/11/2009, you wrote: >OMG YIKES....Gmail is sending me all kinds of "delivered to" in >reply to this thread...and I never replied!!! So I am so sorry >everyone if something weird shows up. I'm even on a brand new work >laptop that I just started using yesterday!!! > >SORRY >Elaine > > >Elaine T. Watson >Star Nail International >Vice President of Marketing and Sales >Global Education Director >800.782.7624 extension 321 >fax 661.257.5847 ><mailto:[email protected]>[email protected] >Blog: <http://itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com>itsnotarealjob.blogspot.com Regards, Debbie ^v^ ^o^ //\o/\\ ^o^ ^v^ Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR [email protected] (AOL or AIM - NailGdsss) WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA 631-981-1273 fax 631-981-7557 ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO for Professionals for Consumers -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
