Hi folks,

I've always kept my client records on my computer.  The program I especially 
love is called "Time and Chaos" which lets me (a) schedule clients, and is 
especially  helpful for those who want standing appointments, and (b) maintain 
all client records such as address, birthdays, and in the "notes" area I kept a 
record of polish color, anything else I needed to be aware of.  I am now using 
a netbook, and it works just fine.  

What I especially love about this program is that I could prepare a "report" 
for those clients who are standing appointments, and it would allow me to print 
out their schedule and give it to them.  My customers knew I did the standing 
appointments six months at a time and they always anxiously awaited getting 
their page with the upcoming appointments.  

I could also hot-sync this info to my Palm (when I used it...I'm now using an 
iPhone).  There are several options for sync-ing T&C with an iPhone, but I 
chose to use their add-on web sync feature.

This is a terrific program, not especially pricy (I think in the $50 range) and 
it does so much.  Personally, I think most salon software programs are a bit of 
overkill for nail techs, in general.  (Don't misunderstand, though, many salon 
programs are extremely good, but I don't think most nail techs need all the 
bells and whistles that some of these programs offer.)

Hope this helps!

Mindy Borrego, Mindyfingers, Granby, CT
e-mail: [email protected]


----- Original message ----------------------------------------
From: Roxanne <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Received: 4/23/2010 7:49:57 AM
Subject: NailTech:: client records


>Does anyone keep client records on their computer.

>I was thinking of putting my clients (services, product, polish 
>colors, 
>etc.) on a Netbook and was wondering what programs were 
>being used or 
>what I could use that might work....

>Thanks
>Roxanne

>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
>Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to