I'm sorry , what was the website :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Angela R Wingerter <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 15:23:19 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: client records

Mindy, I just went there and downloaded the trail. I downloaded the one with 
e-mail. Can you tell me what the e-mail is about? Thanks I am not very up on 
these things. 
 
Angie Wingerter




________________________________
From: Mindy Borrego <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, April 23, 2010 5:00:02 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: client records

Oh yeah...I forgot to add, that if you go to their website, they will let you 
download a full-featured download of the program for 30 days to use.  I'd 
strongly suggest you give it a try.  I'm sure I don't use many of the features 
that T&C offers to their fullest extent but I've definitely found it to be more 
than adequate for my needs.

Mindy Borrego, Mindyfingers, Granby, CT
e-mail: [email protected]


----- Original message ----------------------------------------
From: Roxanne <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Received: 4/23/2010 6:15:50 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: client records


>Thank you Mindy... that was exactly what I was looking for!!

>Roxanne

>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
>Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to