I think I read somewhere on their site that their program was not available for 
Macs.  

Mindy Borrego, Mindyfingers, Granby, CT
e-mail: [email protected]


----- Original message ----------------------------------------
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Received: 4/23/2010 10:27:58 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: client records


>Cannot do this on my MacPro. :-(
>Lynnette
>Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

>-----Original Message-----
>From: "Mindy Borrego" <[email protected]>
>Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:00:02 
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re: NailTech:: client records

>Oh yeah...I forgot to add, that if you go to their website, they 
>will let you download a full-featured download of the program 
>for 30 days to use.  I'd strongly suggest you give it a try.  I'm 
>sure I don't use many of the features that T&C offers to their 
>fullest extent but I've definitely found it to be more than 
>adequate for my needs.

>Mindy Borrego, Mindyfingers, Granby, CT
>e-mail: [email protected]


>----- Original message ----------------------------------------
>From: Roxanne <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Received: 4/23/2010 6:15:50 PM
>Subject: Re: NailTech:: client records


>>Thank you Mindy... that was exactly what I was looking for!!

>>Roxanne

>>-- 
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
>>Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>>To post to this group, send email to 
>>[email protected].
>>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>[email protected].
>>For more options, visit this group at 
>>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
>Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
>Google Groups "NailTech" group.
>To post to this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to