Good luck Michelle!  Although it sounds like the stars and the moon are lined 
up for you!!  It was meant to be...same address...same phone??  wow...AND 
cheaper...you've got it all!! 


Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Cordes <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, May 17, 2010 12:48 am
Subject: NailTech:: SALON OWNER AGAIN!




Hey tekkies...
It's official since I signed the lease today... On June 1, I am re-opening my 
own salon! Check out this crazy twist... The space is in the same building I 
was in for 8 years that I closed almost 5 years ago. Similar rent except this 
space is BETTER. Recently remodeled, the building changed addresses and suites 
since I left... THE ONE THAT I AM RENTING NOW HAS THE SAME ADDRESS AS MY OLD 
SPACE!!!  And to boot, when I called to get my phone turned back on, I GOT MY 
OLD PHONE NUMBER!!! Is that nutty or what?!? When my renter (already found!) 
starts on July 1, my expenses will actually be $100 less per month than what I 
paid as a booth renter...
 
I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!! 
 
Michelle Cordes, Licensed Nail Technician
The Nail Spa 
Silverdale, WA 
"The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
www.myspace.com/thenailspa


      
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to