hi, i was just sending congrats....t the lady thats reopening in the same spot 
for her business...and read your email....just surprised to see youre in 
indiana...i live in indpls....dont know any nail techs here...i wl be getting 
bk in the feild....starting out from home...sounds like u had your own business 
before....any tips.....im glad we have this support thnks...
--- On Mon, 5/17/10, Diana Bonn <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Diana Bonn <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: NailTech:: SALON OWNER AGAIN!
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010, 11:15 AM


owner, to a member of the x-owners club, to owner again!!!!!!!!!! awesome 
Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck.......diana from indiana


At 12:48 AM 5/17/2010, you wrote:
> Hey tekkies...
> It's official since I signed the lease today... On June 1, I am re-opening my 
> own salon! Check out this crazy twist... The space is in the same building I 
> was in for 8 years that I closed almost 5 years ago. Similar rent except this 
> space is BETTER. Recently remodeled, the building changed addresses and 
> suites since I left... THE ONE THAT I AM RENTING NOW HAS THE SAME ADDRESS AS 
> MY OLD SPACE!!!  And to boot, when I called to get my phone turned back on, I 
> GOT MY OLD PHONE NUMBER!!! Is that nutty or what?!? When my renter (already 
> found!) starts on July 1, my expenses will actually be $100 less per month 
> than what I paid as a booth renter...
> 
> I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!
> 
> Michelle Cordes, Licensed Nail Technician
> The Nail Spa
> Silverdale, WA
> "The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"
> <http://www.myspace.com/thenailspa>www.myspace.com/thenailspa
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to