Karen,
I LOVE (loved?) that brush!  I have it..and use it when doing a traditional p+w 
gel.  Somehow  the frigging bristles went into the cap bent and now it is "L" 
shaped...so sad. I  have it sitting under something hoping to bend those 
bristles back but...seems they have a mind of their own! I am sooo careful when 
putting the top on ..I just don't know how this happened.....oh well...on the 
other hand I don't do many p+w's anymore because now they are all loving color 
again with the onset of SOG......


Pati

'Good friends are like stars... 
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.



-----Original Message-----
From: Karen <[email protected]>
To: NailTech <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, May 23, 2010 7:56 pm
Subject: NailTech:: Found my favorite brush! LCN at Premiere?




I think I just found a brush I've been looking for....LCN has one that looks 
like the one I've been looking for...round, very pointy taklon...great for 
doing the white tips!  Does anyone know if they'll be there at the show?
 
Karen Hodges 



Morning Glory



Key West 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to