I did not see them on the list Karen.. sorry to disappoint you!


At 07:56 PM 5/23/2010, you wrote:
I think I just found a brush I've been looking for....LCN has one that looks like the one I've been looking for...round, very pointy taklon...great for doing the white tips! Does anyone know if they'll be there at the show?

Karen Hodges


Morning Glory


Key West

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin - IDSR

[email protected]
(AOL or AIM - NailGdsss)
WWWeb Services, Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
631-981-1273  fax 631-981-7557
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe
http://www.beautytech.com & http://www.beautytech.INFO
    for Professionals             for Consumers

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to