I personally  am not a fan of plain black glitter...just doesn't have the 
sparkle I like. But, you might want to try just sprinkling the glitter on top 
of the incited black polish. 

Michele
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 28, 2010, at 8:58 AM, Katherine Fahrig <[email protected]> wrote:

> Who has a good black glitter SOG? I have tried mixing my own to no avail. As 
> soon as I mix the black glitter into the soak off gel, poof! All glitter 
> gone. It's just black gel. No glitter. Same happens if I dip wet gel into dry 
> glitter, cure, apply top soak off gel, poof.... All glitter gone, just black 
> soak off gel. It stays glittery if I put top coat polish over it after 
> dipping wet gel in dry glitter, but then, what's the point of using gel? I 
> can get the same results using just polish. 
> 
> How do you all do black glitter SOG?
> 
> Katherine
> St. Louis, MO
> Sent from my iPad
> 
> On Jul 24, 2010, at 6:52 AM, Lynnette Madden <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> I ordered a new uv light from Nailite on Monday. It came yesterday! I was so 
>> excited I just had to open it!.
>> It is a 9 watt x 6 bulbs with a timer that I can set for what"I" want AND it 
>> had a fan! But what I really like about it is that it is a TWO HAND light! 
>> Yes, my 10:00 client will be the first! I cannot wait!
>> 
>> Buenos dias!
>> Lynnette Diaz-Madden
>> 
>> www.facebook.com/nailtech
>> www.salon29.net
>> 
>> Salon 29-where pampering and
>> personal attention is on its way
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "NailTech" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to