Eco does have the black sog....I love it!! Ā Kim Tobin Warrenton, MO --- On Thu, 7/29/10, Katherine Fahrig <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Katherine Fahrig <[email protected]> Subject: Re: NailTech:: Black glitter SOG To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Date: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 8:58 AM What do you mean? Do a clear glitter over the black? That would work. I do not have just a plain black gel, hummmmmm....... A plain black soak off polish gel with clear glitter gel over the top.......that would work. I'll order some soak off black, I think some of you were just talking about Eco has a black polish gel. Katherine St. Louis, MO Sent from my iPad On Jul 28, 2010, at 12:57 PM, Lynnette Madden <[email protected]> wrote: Did you try adding a polish glitter in instead? Buenos dias! Lynnette Diaz-Madden www.facebook.com/nailtech www.salon29.net Salon 29-where pampering and personal attention is on its way! On Jul 28, 2010 12:37 PM, "Linda" <[email protected]> wrote: Wow, very interesting....i think i saw Gina use a black-ish Aurora glitter gel on my nail at the show, Axzentz sog, & i have some beautiful sog gels from LeChat Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from SprintĀ®. From: Katherine Fahrig <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:58 AM To: [email protected] <[email protected]> Subject: NailTech:: Black glitter SOG Who has a good black glitter SOG? I have tried mixing my own to no avail. As soon as I mix the bla...[The entire original message is not included] -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To... -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NailTech" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
