Maggie, I agree with Simmy!  I LOVE my Lumix.  I just got mine last week.
I¹ve been looking for a long time for a camera that does super clear
close-ups.  Mine is the DMC-ZS5 model.  Besides the Macro zoom it has 12.1
pixel, HD video, 12X zoom and much more!   EXCELLENT close-ups!!  This model
was $269 at Best Buy.

SHER=)


On 8/3/10 12:27 AM, "Simmy Bredal-Bell" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Maggie,
> I love my Panasonic Lumix.  I was looking for the same thing you are.  It was
> $149 and it has super macro and other great features! It¹s the camera that
> pros carry in their pocket when they want to take a snapshot!
> Simmy
>  
> 
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
> Of Maggie in Visalia
> Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:40 PM
> To: 1Nail Tech list
> Subject: NailTech:: Camera time again
>  
>  
>    Well, my Canon sureshot S2-IS (Maybe it's a "powershot?") just went blind.
> The display screen won't display and you can't see through the little
> old-fashioned eye lens either.
>     
>   The display still shows the information for the camera settings though. It's
> like the lens isn't opening, which would also explain why when I attempt to
> snap a photo, nothing records.
>     
>   It cost me $350 5 years ago. I'm not convinced it's worth sending it off to
> Canon for repair. This is the third Canon digital I've had-- the first two got
> taken back within the first 30 days. I'm over Canon digital cameras. (So sad,
> I still cradle my obsolete Canon A-1 SLR film camera in my arms at night,
> rocking it gently and assuring it that I still love it.)
>     
>   So anyway-- I NEED A NEW CAMERA! Specifically for taking pix of nails at
> work. I am not looking for an SLR with interchangeable lenses. I need
> something that takes kickass snapshots-- preferably something with a super
> macro. 
>     
>   What do y'all have and love?
>   Maggie Franklin:
>   Owner & Artist, The Art of Nailz <http://artofnailz.info/> , Visalia CA
>    "Visionary rebel dreamer; obviously way ahead of my time."
>  Maggie Rants [and rav...@nails Magazine  <http://blogs.nailsmag.com/maggie/>
>   Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/onykophile>
>   
>  

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to